Patient-focused for maximum results
Physical Therapy Services at Community Memorial Hospital offer comprehensive inpatient and outpatient physical therapy treatments for a wide variety of diagnoses including medical, musculoskeletal, orthopedic and neurological conditions conditions, including:
- post-operative care
- sports and occupational injuries
- joint pathologies
- neurological disorders
- balance/gait abnormalities
Our treatment philosophy
- emphasizes an individualized plan of care.
- is patient-focused, working one-on-one with patients with an emphasis on the return of routine function and maximizing rehabilitation.
- includes involving the entire staff in tailoring programs to a patient’s age and ability with hands-on care as an integral component of each treatment plan.
- successfully utilizes close communication with other members of each patient’s health care team.
- is relaxed and encouraging with “You’re doing great,” heard repeatedly.
Education is key to our patients’ high rate of success.
- We take the time to teach patients the nature of their injury and what they can do to help themselves recover and prevent re-injury.
- We treat the whole person, not just a diagnosis, meaning the psychological needs that accompany physical challenges also are addressed to provide a positive, welcoming, and supportive atmosphere.
- Our staff actively engage in continuing education to ensure knowledge of current best practices.