Please call office first if you have traveled domestically or internationally in the past 14 days, or may have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, and have any of these symptoms: fever, cough or shortness of breath.
We offer primary and preventative care for newborns to the young at heart. As members of your healthcare team we recognize that you are the ultimate decision maker in regards to your health. Our goal is to provide you with the most up to date evidence based guidelines so that you can make informed decisions about your medical, mental and spiritual care.
How can we serve you?
Our skilled providers cover a range of health care needs for all ages, including:
- preventive care like vaccines, checkups, well child visits
- acute visits for illness or injuries
- management of chronic conditions like diabetes
- care for mental health needs and family counseling
- laboratory testing
- physicals for sports, employment and school
All services are directly connected to and supported by Community Memorial Specialties and Hospital Services, and accessible to the Crouse Health network of services.
For your convenience you can make routine requests (in case of an emergency call 9-1-1) and obtain information, including:
- medical appointments
- medication refills
- laboratory test results
- non-urgent questions for a nurse or provider to be answered within 48-72 business hours
- your medical records