Offering access to primary and preventive care for newborns to age 18, regardless of ability to pay, expert providers put patients in the center of a care team delivering evidence-based medical information so they can make informed decisions about their medical, mental, and spiritual care.
How can we serve you?
Our skilled providers cover a range of health care needs for all ages, including:
- preventive care like vaccines, checkups, well child visits
- acute visits for illness or injuries
- management of chronic conditions like diabetes
- care for mental health needs and family counseling
- laboratory testing
- physicals for sports, employment and school
All services are directly connected to and supported by Community Memorial Specialties and Hospital Services, and accessible to the Crouse Health network of services.
For your convenience you can make routine requests (in case of an emergency call 9-1-1) and obtain information, including:
- medical appointments
- medication refills
- laboratory test results
- non-urgent questions for a nurse or provider to be answered within 48-72 business hours
- your medical records